- Ripple’s XRP on Friday was trading in very minor positive territory, holding gains of just some 0.15%.
- XRP/USD bears forced to price to trade back down within the prior narrowing daily range, in which the bulls had managed to escape on 2nd April.
- If the bulls fail to escape again, then each day draws the possibility closer of a $0.3000 return.
Spot rate: 0.3283
Relative change: +0.15%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action has broken out to the upside from a descending channel formation structure.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price has slipped back within the prior range-block formation, seen between 11th January, until the breakout on 2nd April.