VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded up 7.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 14th. Over the last week, VeriCoin has traded 10.6% higher against the US dollar. VeriCoin has a market cap of $3.88 million and $221,510.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00002202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Upbit, Cryptopia and CoinEgg.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00006530 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00023598 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00271076 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000022 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,359,114 coins. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Upbit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinEgg and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.