VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. VeriCoin has a market cap of $2.07 million and $28,771.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded down 16.9% against the US dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0656 or 0.00001854 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Bleutrade and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006270 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00019189 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00225994 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014324 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000678 BTC.
VeriCoin (VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,476,671 coins. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.