VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0953 or 0.00002433 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Poloniex and Cryptopia. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $3.01 million and $37,585.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006376 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025807 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00014222 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00150520 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 50.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00024105 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
VeriCoin (CRYPTO:VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,574,070 coins. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, CoinEgg, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.