VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. One VeriCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0661 or 0.00001819 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Livecoin and Bleutrade. During the last week, VeriCoin has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.08 million and $28,980.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006538 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017784 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00231866 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013549 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000680 BTC.
VRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,482,304 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.