VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 4th. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0805 or 0.00002140 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. In the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.54 million and approximately $24,479.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005672 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00025412 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014360 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00137147 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 33.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000070 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
VeriCoin (CRYPTO:VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,558,771 coins. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.