VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 8th. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.44 million and $29,700.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0776 or 0.00001918 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Livecoin. Over the last week, VeriCoin has traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005797 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00019909 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00224132 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00015531 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
VeriCoin (CRYPTO:VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,470,437 coins. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Livecoin, Poloniex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.