VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. Over the last week, VeriCoin has traded 3% lower against the dollar. VeriCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.41 million and approximately $78,327.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001650 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Upbit and Bleutrade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008070 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00022107 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00270310 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001072 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,288,498 coins. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Upbit and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.