TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 13.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. Over the last week, TaaS has traded 17% lower against the US dollar. TaaS has a market cap of $1.95 million and approximately $270.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00004769 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006534 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00344684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00020082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.71 or 0.01428925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00220206 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005400 BTC.
TaaS’s launch date was February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.