TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One TaaS token can currently be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00005756 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Liqui and Livecoin. TaaS has a market capitalization of $2.42 million and approximately $1,178.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TaaS has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00382083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.41 or 0.01366191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00217017 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006014 BTC.
TaaS was first traded on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.