TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. TaaS has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $3.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TaaS token can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00005807 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Liqui and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, TaaS has traded 21% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00387206 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025726 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.71 or 0.01677770 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00228064 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004969 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025845 BTC.
TaaS’s genesis date was February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund.
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.