- The market is moving gaining ground.
- Bitcoin and major altcoins observe the ranges.
Cryptocurrency market has resumed the upside movement as the Bitcoin and all major altcoins are gaining grounds amid high volatility. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation returned to $177 billion, from $172 on Tuesday, however an average daily trading volume reduced to $39B, compared to $43 billion the day before.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is trading at $5,220 at the time of writing. The coin has gained about 3.5% of its value on a day-on-day basis and stayed unchanged since the beginning of Wednesday. The short-term trend is bearish as the upside is capped by $5,300 handle.
- Ethereum (ETH) came close to $169 handle during Asian hours, but retraced to $167.20 by the time of writing. The coin has grown by 3.4% since this time on Wednesday and stayed unchanged from the start of the day. The second largest coin is moving with a short-term bullish bias amid expanding volatility.
- Ripple’s XRP is less impressive. The third largest digital asset has gained about 1.5% of its value in recent 24 hours and continued to move in the range limited by $0.32-0.33. The short-term trend is bearish, while the volatility is low.
The biggest market-movers:
- Tezos (XTZ) recovered from Tuesday’s losses to become the best-performing cryptocurrency of the day out of top-20. XTZ has gained over 8.5% to trade at $1.17 by the time of writing.
- Monero (XMR), now the 12th largest coin, is changing hands at $68.34, which is 6% higher than this time on Tuesday.
- Ontology (ONT) has grown by 5.5% to $1.36, The coin now takes the 19th place in the global cryptocurrency rating.