BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 14th. Over the last seven days, BTC Lite has traded down 30.9% against the US dollar. One BTC Lite token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). BTC Lite has a market cap of $60,833.00 and $224.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.91 or 0.12096999 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00049645 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00027313 BTC.
BTC Lite Token Profile
BTCL is a token. It launched on November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
BTC Lite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.